Marketing Project Manager
You’ll be responsible for working across our team to plan, coordinate and execute all projects and tasks for the agency and its clients. This is a supervisory position and you will be responsible for managing people as well as projects.
We’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing Project Manager to join our fast-growing digital marketing performance agency, working with global brands in B2B tech and digital infrastructure. You’ll be responsible for working across our team to plan, coordinate and execute all projects and tasks for the agency and its clients. This is a supervisory position and you will be responsible for managing people as well as projects. If you have a passion for digital, incredible communication skills, you work hard and like the idea of learning new things (every day), then we want to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Turn marketing strategists’ vision into reality.
- Identify all tasks required within a project/campaign.
- Develop and write briefs.
- Source and maintain external supplier relationships.
- Strategically delegate tasks to appropriate team members and track progress.
- Create and manage campaign elements, such as content and social media calendars to ensure content and deliverables are completed to deadlines.
- Collaborate with all departments and creatives such as copywriters, designers and developers.
- Create project budgets and timelines.
- React to and manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs as required.
Skills and Experience:
- A hybrid of technical and soft skills.
- Expert-level knowledge of project management theory and best practices.
- Extensive experience in managing marketing projects end-to-end, particularly digital sales/marketing, websites and content marketing - across B2B industries a plus.
- Able to mentally juggle and multi-task.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, since you’ll be supporting the entire team and maximising their production.
- Confident decision-maker.
- Highly analytical.
- 100% comfortable with digital platforms for project management (we use Asana, but many more apps!)
- Ideally degree level in a relevant field (marketing, business management etc. but we’re more focused on experience and skill set).
- A minimum of 2 years+ experience in an agency environment working on client projects.
Salary and Benefits
- Full-time, permanent position
- Macbook pro, widescreen monitor and any small gadgets you need (keywords, adaptors, webcams etc.)
- Pension scheme
- Annual appraisals and pay reviews
- Generous rewards for length of service
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off + plus bank holidays
- Christmas close down (not deducted from your annual holiday entitlement)
- Fun team events (paid for)
- Coffee and other refreshments in the office
- A cool office in The Ouseburn - with easy parking and access
A Bit About Us
We are a full-service digital performance marketing agency working with global B2B brands in tech and digital infrastructure. We use the latest marketing technology and methods to react to changes in buyer behaviours, track user experience and optimise results based on real-data and fewer assumptions.
We work with startups in new tech such as IoT, AI, Blockchain and software, digital infrastructure companies such as cloud computing, data centres and networks, and non-for-profits at the heart of the communities building and improving the internet and the digital economy.