This is an amazing opportunity to obtain digital marketing experience with a fast-growing B2B tech marketing agency, with the opportunity of a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Radial Path is a digital marketing agency for the B2B tech and telecoms industry. We are a close-knit team of industry experts and specialists and apply new sales and marketing methodologies to emerging business models that dare our clients to go beyond the traditional press release and trade show.
We work with startups in new tech such as IoT, AI, Blockchain and software, digital infrastructure companies such as cloud computing, data centres and networks, and non-for-profits at the heart of the communities building and improving the internet and the digital economy.
For more information, visit us at: radialpath.com
We are looking for a bright, ambitious and enthusiastic person who is passionate about all things digital marketing specifically social media, digital content and SEO. Day to day tasks will revolve around contributing to client and in-house marketing campaigns where needed.
This is an overlay, entry level position that requires a proactive self-starter, who is highly organised and not intimidated by working for a fast-paced startup and learning a lot very quickly.
You will receive plenty of support and training, but you’ll be challenged to quickly take on key responsibilities and use your initiative, in order to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
You need to be extremely creative, solving various problems with an innovative mindset, as well as working with the team to realise your ideas and create digital campaigns.
- Working closely with the Head of Content and Head of Digital and Design on differing levels of marketing campaigns, integrating great design and copy to meet strategic goals.
- As an overlay across the team, you’ll support SEO, social media and other digital marketing efforts where required.
- Content writing such as blog articles, social posts and adverts
- Online ads: management and reporting for our digital marketing channels, including paid media channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, …)
- Assisting in setting up and looking after lead generation campaigns
- Analyze ads and campaigns results for fine-tuning of future marketing activities
- Participate in the creation and implementation of content strategies
- Work on website improvements with internal and external stakeholders
- Researching and presenting ideas around branding, content marketing, digital campaigns and PR
- Compiling and speaking around monthly/weekly reports
- Strong creative thinker who can present and pitch ideas
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Good starting knowledge of social media/digital marketing
- Previous content experience
- Extremely empathetic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative
- Be highly organised and proactive
- Ideally will have a passion for writing and language
- Analytical and ok with handling data
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of programs such as Google apps, MS Office etc.
- Ideally will have some experience of creating visual marketing materials such as social graphics.
- Interest in the tech industry
- Familiarity with marketing software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, ...)
- Abobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and video edition skills (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Some initial experience in digital/content marketing and knowledge of SEO best practices a major plus.
About the Position
- Working in a dynamic environment you will gain experience in all areas of digital marketing
- Part time basis working 2/3 days per week
- Paid at national minimum wage
- Position is initially a 3 month internship with potential to evolve into a full time role for the right candidate
Please apply for this position with your CV and cover letter outlining your skills matching the above criteria.